Ingredients: beans, eggplant, pork belly, garlic, red pepper, Pixian bean paste, oyster sauce, chicken, sugar, salt
3, wash the small red pepper, cut into circles, cut into pieces of garlic.
4, the oil from the pot to burn to 60% heat, the beans and eggplant into the oil pan, fried, remove the oil.
5, leave the bottom oil in the pot, pour the pork belly, slowly remove the oil from the small fire.
6. Pour the garlic slices into the musk.
7. Pour in the fried beans, eggplant, and small red peppers.
8, transfer to Pixian bean paste, oyster sauce, chicken, sugar, a little salt and stir fry evenly.
Crispy Fried Shrimp
Ingredients: prawns, oil, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, cooking wine, garlic, green and red peppers
1. Wash the shrimp first, cut off the whiskers, and pick the shrimp line. The prepared shrimps are marinated in salt, cooking wine and pepper for 15 minutes.
2. Shrimp the kitchen with paper to dry the water, burn the oil in the pot, fry the shrimp to discoloration, and remove it for use.
3. Then re-burn some oil, fry the bread, and drain the oil for later use.
4. Pour a small amount of oil into the pot, pour the garlic into the pan and stir fry until golden brown.
5. Then add the chopped red peppers, fry the bread crumbs and stir-fry the shrimps evenly.
Steamed chicken wings with bean paste
Ingredients: chicken wings, ginger, onion, cooking wine, bean paste, appropriate amount
1. Wash the chicken wings, dry the surface moisture, and cut a few knives on the chicken wings with a knife.